Sync Your ValueLink Connect Calendar with Outlook Calendar
Generate ICAL Link
ValueLink Connect now allows you to sync your Connect Calendar with Outlook and Google Calendar.
The new release brings 2-way calendar update within seconds.
Let us walk you through some quick steps;
- Log in to your Connect account.
- The dashboard on your screen has a sidebar on left. Click on ‘Admin’ and on the left bottom of the page you’ll see ‘Group Calendar’. Click on the Group calendar option and it will drive you to a new page.
- On the top right corner of the group calendar page you’ll see ‘Add New Calendar Group’. Click on that option.
- After you have clicked a pop up will appear which will prompt you to add a calendar group of Admin(s) / Vendor(s).
Fig. 1 Calendar Group Page
Fig. 2 Add a Calendar Group
A calendar group is a group of selected vendors that is used by the admin to monitor the upcoming events on connect calendar entered by the vendors.
- You can customize your calendar group name, vendor(s) and type of events you want to see in the calendar.
- You can now see the calendar group list on the page along with the ICAL files link.
Fig. 3 ICAL Files
2 files will be generated for each calendar group.
- After generating the files, log in to your Outlook Account and import the ICAL files as follows;
Sync Outlook Calendar
Now you can import ICAL file into Outlook Calendar.
This is how you can do it;
- Start by signing-in with your Outlook Calendar with your outlook account.
Fig. 4 Import Calendar Option in Outlook
- On the left side of your screen you’ll see ‘Import Calendar’.
- Click on import calendar where a popup will prompt you to a page. On the left bar select “From Web” and enter the link to the “Calendar” and name the calendar accordingly.
Fig. 5 Import Calendar using ICAL file
- Now click on ‘Import’ and you’ll see a msg of your ICAL files successfully imported.
Fig. 6 Added Calendar on Outlook
- Now you can see the Connect Calendar events on the Outlook Calendar.